The RenovaRP Paracentesis Management System, is a closed and clean system that evacuates ascitic fluid directly into fully-sealed bags in one continuous process via a peristaltic pump.
Improve the Paracentesis Experience for You and Your Patients
The RenovaRP Paracentesis Management System improves the paracentesis experience for both patients and staff. Each part of the system plays a vital role in improving all aspects of the paracentesis procedure.
The System Consists of Three Parts:
- Paracentesis Pump
- Paracentesis Kit
- Drainage Bags
Enhances Patient Safety and Satisfaction
- Peristaltic pump provides a fast, gentle procedure
- Adjustable speed for control of patient comfort
Easy on Staff
- Dual bag system, no bottles or canisters
- Light and portable with a pre-assembled sterile kit
- Fast, efficient procedures save time and labor
- Meaningful return on investment