- Available in two convenient sizes designed to reduce costs and assist in complete polyp resection
- 5 mL syringe for small lesions and polyp traditionally removed in the ASC, reducing the number of patients that must be referred out, while increasing procedural reimbursement.
- 10 mL syringe for larger more complex resections
- EverLift is specially formulated with water retaining properties to prevent rapid absorption by the body.
- EverLift is hypertonic, meaning our formulation has a slower rate of absorption because of osmotic resistance.