Esophageal HRM & Impedance-pH Course
18th edition of the 3-day practice-based course on upper GI function testing, with the emphasis on esophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM) and 24-hour ambulatory Impedance-pH monitoring.
- Basic principles of, and indications for upper GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, and other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Hands-on practice in using the Laborie/MMS systems and catheters
- Systems Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
- Participants are encouraged to present their own patient cases followed by discussion
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility and impedance-pH reflux examinations.
Dr. Arjan Bredenoord
Assoc. Prof. Department of Gastroenterology
Academic Medical Center Amsterdam (AMC)
Jac. Oors, RN
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Academic Medical Center Amsterdam (AMC),
The registration fee for the three-day program includes 3 nights accommodation, 3 lunches and 2 dinners.
The maximum number of attendees is 24.
For more information, call +31 53 480 3700 or email email@example.com.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download a registration form
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP