The Urocap™ IV uroflowmetry system, with Bluetooth® technology, is a portable, wireless device that quickly and accurately measures urinary flow and volume. Although designed for practical, everyday flow studies, it is full of features that cover a broader range of applications. Urocap IV is available as a standalone or integrated with the Goby™ UDS system.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
- Class 1, long-range, Bluetooth® wireless technology facilitates increased patient privacy while voiding.
- Battery-powered operation eliminates messy power plugs and enables easy portability.
- Custom-molded, water-protected frame improves hygiene and simplifies cleaning.
- Portable, compact design is ideal for a clinic environment.
- Play back tests and analyze your data with VBN software.
- Easy-to-use features such as procedure voice-guidance and a customizable interface simplify operation.
- Nomogram features aid in patient diagnosis.
- Integration with i-LIST® provides extensive reporting capabilities.
- Integrate your clinical data with a Hospital Information System (HIS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR), facilitating a paperless environment.
Procedure Type: Uroflowmetry
Dimensions: 16 cm x 16 cm x 7 cm (6 in x 6 in x 3 in)
Weight: 0.3 kg (0.7 lbs.)
Optional Accessories: Uroflow Stand, Nomograms, Commode
Computer Type: Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit
+ Clinical Information
Uroflowmetry is a diagnostic screening procedure that measures the volume of urine released from the body, the speed with which it is released, and how long the release takes.
Uroflowmetry is performed by urinating into a special urinal, toilet, or disposable device that has a measuring device built in. When you finish, the machine will make a report for your health care provider.
The test involves normal urination, so you should not experience any discomfort. This test is useful in evaluating the function of the urinary tract.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.