Pediatric High Resolution Manometry
Learn about Pediatric HRM. Highlights of this webinar include understanding ‘normality’ pediatric HRM recordings and theoretical basis of HRM and its analysis using topographical plots.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CET
After the completion of this training module, participants shall be able to:
- Gain an understanding of the theoretical basis of HRM and its analysis using topographical plots
- Understand ‘normality’ pediatric HRM recordings
- Begin to understand pathological patterns of motility in specific clinical situations
- Understand some of the limitations of HRM, especially in children
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. LINDLEY
Dr. Keith Lindley trained in pediatric GI motility at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children in London after receiving a PhD in GI physiology at University College London.
He currently holds the post of Consultant / Reader in Pediatric Gastroenterology at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children where he is clinical lead of the Division of Pediatric Neurogastroenterology. He is also lead of the nationally commissioned diagnostic service for pediatric pseudo-obstructive disorders.