Laborie is pleased to offer a practice-based course on Urodynamics.
The training course includes three days of lectures, discussion, and observation of patient examinations in the Radboud University Medical Center.
Participants travel from across the world to attend this professional training opportunity, which takes place in Nijmegen, the oldest city in the Netherlands.
In keeping with the international attendance, the language of the course is English.
To gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice.
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good urodynamic practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Analysis and curve interpretation of urodynamic patient cases
- Live demonstrations of examinations
Physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals with basic knowledge of Urodynamics.
Dick A.W. Janssen, MD, PhD
ABOUT MD PHD DICK JANSSEN
MD PhD Dick Janssen received his medical degree from Maastricht University School of Medicine. He continued with a PhD at the department of Urology at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre. His topic focussed on Overactive Bladder Syndrome with promotors John P.F.A. Heesakkers and Jack A. Schalken.
He has specialized in treatment of urinary incontinence, complex neuro-urology patients and pelvic floor abnormalities.
He has extended hands-on experience in normal and advanced urodynamics and has for years been involved in teaching and organizing national and international urodynamics training courses for beginners and for experienced clinicians, like for instance the EAU congress in Paris.
The registration fee includes three nights’ hotel accommodation, breakfasts, lunches, and two dinners.
The maximum attendance for this training course is 12 participants.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information or register online via the button below.
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP