Abdominal Pressure Catheters
Abdominal catheters measure pressures in the rectum or vagina during filling and voiding pressure studies for urodynamics.
- Single and dual lumen, closed balloon catheters available with purging capabilities make it quick and easy to clear the balloon of air. Single lumen, split balloon catheters available for easier set-up.
Cystometry / Pressure Flow Catheters
Dual lumen bladder catheters measure pressure in the bladder during filling and pressure flow studies.
- Separate lumen for filling and measuring bladder pressure during cystometry and pressure flow studies. Options include straight, coudé or pigtail tip catheters, with or without radiopaque markers.
Cystometry / Urethral Pressure Profile Catheters
Dual and triple lumen catheters measure bladder and urethral pressures during filling and pressure flow studies.
- Separate lumen for filling and measuring bladder and urethral pressures during cystometry and pressure flow studies. Options include straight, or coudé catheters, with or without radiopaque markers.
Many fluid-filled urodynamic catheters feature Intelligent Cath-ID:
- Supports best practices in single patient use of consumables to minimize risk of cross-infection and/or cross-transmission
- Catheter compatibility for quality urodynamic studies
- Supports traceability, removes need for manual entry, reducing errors while automating workflow