Urocap™ IV Light
Urocap™ IV Light, with wireless technology, is a portable uroflowmeter that provides a non-invasive and accurate measurement of urinary voiding function. The system consists of a wireless uroflowmeter, a lightweight android device and various accessories to set up the system.
Recording begins automatically when the patient begins voiding and displays graphically on the Urocap™ IV Light (UDS Light™) software application. When the patient stops voiding, the software prompts the user to print the study. All functions, from performing a study to calibration, are easy and streamlined through an intuitive user experience.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Urocap™ IV Light (UDS Light™) Software:
- State-of-the-art UDS Light Software combines touch technology and streamlined workflow to enhance procedure simplicity.
- Helps accelerate procedures, reduces training burden and risk of error.
Urocap™ IV Light Hardware:
- Urocap™ IV Light Uroflowmeter is custom molded and water protected (IP54 – rated best in class) to help improve hygiene and simplify cleaning.
- Indicator lights provide connection status and battery level to help guide the user.
Wireless and Modular Design:
- Combination of battery power and Bluetooth® technology eliminate power plugs and allow easy portability and setup flexibility.
- Universal mobile device mount is designed to accommodate different clinical environments.
- Mounting options include desktop, wall or IV pole.
- Clear and concise reports generate seamlessly following a uroflow study.
- Allows physician to quickly review flow particulars and helps to diagnose abnormalities in voiding patterns.
- Full-size, color reports provide permanent test records and greater clarity over thermal printouts.
- Universal mobile device mount provides security for your device from theft by locking it in place with screws.
- Optional device lock can be used to provide added security.
- Enhance the system to make your workflow easier with a height-adjustable uroflow stand, commode chair, IV pole and more.
Procedure Type: Uroflowmetry
Urocap IV – 16 cm x 16 cm x 7 cm (6 in x 6 in x 3 in)
Weight: 0.3 kg (0.7 lbs.)
Connectivity: Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi
Optional Accessories: Uroflow Stand, Commode Chair, Security Lock for Android Device, IV Pole Mounting Bracket
+ Clinical Information
Uroflowmetry is a diagnostic screening procedure that measures the volume of urine released from the body, the speed with which it is released, and how long the release takes.
Uroflowmetry is performed by urinating into a special urinal, toilet, or disposable device that has a measuring device built in. When you finish, the machine will make a report for your healthcare provider.
The test involves normal urination, so the patient should not experience any discomfort. This test is useful in evaluating the function of the urinary tract.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.