Solar GI HRM
The Solar GI HRM system is a flexible HRM system, with various catheter options (solid state, water perfused and air-charged), for all your patient groups and for each budget. It can be expanded with HRIM, HRSM, HRCM and HRAM. The plug-and-play design, developed in close co-operation with leading university hospitals, provides incomparable flexibility in configuring a system to meet all of your specific diagnostic needs.
With the latest developments such as Chicago Classification 3.0, QuickView analysis program, 3D Esophageal Pressure Topography (EPT) and state-of-the-art catheter technology, you can perform quick (10 minutes only), reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
The Solar GI HRM system simplifies clinical procedures and offers fast and accurate diagnostic reports. Up to 40 closely spaced pressures, capture the entire esophageal motor function from the pharynx to the stomach. Visual sphincter recognition makes accurate sphincter location so easy that specialized technical training is no longer required.
With Solar GI HRM, studies can be performed with either reusable or single-use catheters. This offers maximum flexibility in system configuration set-up, clinical solution, investment and procedure costs.
Contact us to find the right configuration for you.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you
QuickView Software program to make HRM analysis more accurate, fast and easy.
- All events will be displayed automatically on the screen, providing a quick overview of the study.
- For each event, HRM results will be automatically calculated.
- Automatic classification of each swallow, and overall study classification Chicago Classification 3.0.
- 360 degrees tube view and 3D esophageal pressure topography (EPT) plots for a new perspective on events.
HRM Studies in Less Than 10 Minutes:
- Easy positioning HRM catheter makes the esophageal manometry examination so simple that consistent high-quality measurements will always be achieved.
Flexible Clinical Solutions:
- Variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRM measurement for different patient groups.
- Single use and reusable catheter solutions (solid-state and water-perfused, both up to 40 pressure channels).
- Flexible HRM system solutions for every budget.
Extended Functionalities (optional):
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-ray, C-Arm, ultrasound).
- LABORIE offers HRM/HRIM applications covering the whole tract, such as Small Bowel / Antroduodenum (HRSM), Sphincter of Oddi (SOM), Colon (HRCM), and Anal sphincter (HRAM)
- HRM / HRIM can also be combined with synchronized video recording capabilities
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- EMR/HIS connectivity.
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network.
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include :
- Increase in pressure channels from 24 to 36.
- Change from water-perfused HRM (24-36) to 40 pressure solid-state HRM.
- 16 Impedance channels (water perfused and solid state).
- HRAM water-perfused or-solid state.
Procedure type: High Resolution Manometry (HRM) / Clouse Contour Plot, Esophageal body manometry, LES manometry
Channels: Up to 40 pressure channels, up to 16 impedance channels (optional), multiple EMG channels (optional), high frequency EMG channels (optional), neuro stimulation (optional), EGG (optional), 1-4 pH channels (optional)
Software: Extensive patient database, up to 9 investigation protocols, user-configurable reports, multiple languages
Power: 110 or 220V
Compatibility: Fluid-Filled and Solid State Catheters
Recommended Operating System: Windows 10
Recommended Monitor: 17″ Colour Monitor
Options: High Resolution Impedance Manometry (HRIM), Anorectal Manometry, High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM), 360 degrees tube view for LES and HRAM, UES manometry, Sphincter of Oddi, AD/small bowel manometry, Colon manometry, Neuro, EMG, High speed EMG, EGG (not in USA), Biofeedback, Network, HIS, Video GI, EMR/HIS connectivity and Network capabilities.
+ Clinical Information
High Resolution Manometry
High Resolution Manometry (HRM) is a state-of-the-art approach of measuring pressures in the esophageal body and presentation of the results. This method consists of measuring multiple pressures simultaneously, allowing detailed assessment of all relevant data for the whole esophagus. HRM solutions for antroduodenum, small bowel and colon are available as well.
Besides the conventional displays, rapid data interpretation via Clouse contour plots can be established. The Clouse contour plot display offers more information than the traditional pressure curves and is still easier to analyze due to the recognition of typical patterns. LABORIE offers 36 pressures solid state and 22 pressure channels water-perfused HRM solutions.
- Improved understanding of the motility peristaltic pressure waves.
- Manage risks of misdiagnosis of achalasia (pseudo relaxation of the LES).
- Perform UES/LES investigations (also with water-perfused catheters).
Clinical Applications of HRM:
- High Resolution Esophagus Manometry (HRM)
- High Resolution Impedance Manometry (HRIM)
- High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
- High Resolution Manometry combined with Video
High Resolution Manometry can be used to measure peristalsis in the esophagus (HR(E)M) and to assess the apparatus and defecation provided by the anal sphincter (HRAM). HRM can also be combined with impedance measurement (HRIM) and/or video images and cineloops to view the swallows and bolus movement in the esophagus.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.