Solar GI HRAM
The Solar GI HRAM is a state-of-the-art HRAM system. With the latest developments such as the QuickView analysis program, 360 degrees HRAM, 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography and new catheter technology, you can perform quick, reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
With automated classification, the software supports you even further in coming to a diagnosis
Contact us to find the right configuration for you.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Accurate HRAM Procedures with Powerful Built-in Software:
- Unique QuickView Software program developed to make HRAM analysis more accurate, fast and easy.
- Event-based analysis software (squeeze, RAIR, cough etc.)
Advanced Features and Functionality:
- Measuring simultaneously up to 24 pressure channels.
- Full coverage of anal sphincter.
- Easy placement of catheter and simple correction of catheter movement.
State-of-the-Art 360 Degrees HRAM
- 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography plots for a new perspective on the events.
- Sphincter damage or defects can easily be recognized in tube view mode.
Flexible Clinical Solutions:
- Variety of catheter diameters to ensure accurate HRAM measurement for different patient groups.
- Single-use and reusable catheter solutions (solid state and water perfused).
- Flexible HRAM system solutions for every budget.
- Expandable with HRM, HRIM, HRSM and HRCM.
- Synchronized video manometry optional (C-Arm, ultrasound).
Optimize Workflow :
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- DICOM PACS- offers time-saving routines and paperless procedures.
- Network capabilities (multiple systems in one network)
Procedure Type: Anorectal Manometry, High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
Channels: Up to 40 Pressure Channels (up to 24 Pressure Channels for Anorectal Manometry), Multiple EMG channels (optional), High Frequency EMG channels (optional), Neuro Stimulation (optional), EGG (optional for Esophageal Manometry)
Software: Extensive Patient Database, Up to 9 Investigation Protocols, User-configurable Reports (MMS Reporter), Multiple Languages
Power: 110 or 220 V
Compatibility: Fluid-Filled and Solid State Catheters
Recommended Operating System: Windows 10
Recommended Monitor: 17″ Color Monitor
Options: 360 Degrees Tube View for HRAM, Colon Manometry, Neuro, EMG, High Speed EMG, EGG (not in USA), Biofeedback, Network, HIS, Video GI, Blood Pressure and SpO2 Interface
+ Clinical Information
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM) is an advanced approach of measuring anorectal pressures, which offers more information than conventional manometry.
In combination with contour plots, rapid data interpretation can be established due to the recognition of typical anal sphincter patterns.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.