Solar GI HRAM
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry
The Solar GI HRAM uses advanced diagnostic technology to accurately measure anorectal pressures, providing more information than conventional manometry.
Latest developments such as the QuickView analysis program, 360 degrees HRAM, 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography and new catheter technology make Solar GI HRAM:
- Extremely easy to use
- Procedures more accurate and reliable
- Data analysis better, simpler and quicker
- Procedure costs lower
360 Degrees HRAM
Using a dedicated 3D catheter, HRAM data can be displayed in a 3D plot, providing even more information. As a result, sphincter damage or defects can easily be recognized in the tube view mode.
Investigations to be performed with HRAM:
- Resting pressure
- Squeeze pressure
- Endurance squeeze
- Push-defecation test
- External stimulus using tooth-pick
- Balloon expulsion
- Defecography (anorectal manometry with X-ray)
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Accurate HRAM Procedures with Powerful Built-in Software:
- Unique QuickView Software program developed to make HRAM analysis more accurate, fast and easy.
- Event-based analysis software, where events can be Squeeze, RAIR, etc.
Advanced Features and Functionality:
- Measuring simultaneously up to 24 pressure channels.
- Full coverage of anal sphincter.
- Easy placement of catheter and simple correction of catheter movement.
State-of-the-Art 360 Degrees HRAM
- 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography plots for a new perspective on the events.
- Sphincter damage or defects can easily be recognized in tube view mode.
Flexible Clinical Solutions:
- Variety of catheter diameters to ensure accurate HRAM measurement for different patient groups.
- Single-use and reusable catheter solutions (solid state and water perfused).
- Flexible HRAM system solutions for every budget.
- Expandable with HRM, HRIM, HRSM and HRCM.
- Synchronized video manometry optional (C-Arm, ultrasound).
Optimize Workflow :
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- DICOM PACS- offers time-saving routines and paperless procedures.
- Network capabilities (multiple systems in one network)
Procedure Type: Anorectal Manometry, High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
Channels: Up to 36 Pressure Channels (up to 24 Pressure Channels for Anorectal Manometry), Swallow and Respiration channel (optional for Esophageal Manometry), Multiple EMG channels (optional), High Frequency EMG channels (optional), Neuro Stimulation (optional), EGG (optional for Esophageal Manometry)
Software: Extensive Patient Database, Up to 9 Investigation Protocols, User-configurable Reports (MMS Reporter), Multiple Languages
Power: 110 or 220 V
Compatibility: Fluid-Filled and Solid State Catheters
Recommended Operating System: Windows 10
Recommended Monitor: 17 in Color Monitor
Options: 360 Degrees Tube View for HRAM, Colon Manometry, Neuro, EMG, High Speed EMG, EGG (not in USA), Biofeedback, Network, HIS, Video GI, Blood Pressure and SpO2 Interface
+ Clinical Information
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry
High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM) is a new approach of measuring anorectal pressures, which offers more information than conventional manometry.
In combination with contour plots, rapid data interpretation can be established due to the recognition of typical anal sphincter patterns.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.