The Solar Blue is a modular and wireless urodynamic testing system for assessing lower urinary tract dysfunctions using Bluetooth® technology.
Solar Blue is designed to perform routine urodynamics quickly, easily and conveniently.
Its compact, portable design is ideal for any office or clinic. It can be configured as a tabletop system, mounted on an examination chair or IV pole.
Maximum convenience for both clinicians and patients with wireless modules eliminating power cables and allowing easy portability and setup flexibility.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
- Highly-intuitive built-in software includes an efficient patient database for easy storage and retrieval of examination data.
- Built-in Virtual Instructor Program (VIP): Comprehensive and user-friendly, guides you step-by-step through every urodynamic examination.
- Fully customizable procedures and reports require minimal training, saving time and money while allowing more focus on the patient.
- Choose T-DOC® Air-Charged, Fluid-Filled or Electronic catheters
- Multiple upgrade options Include: UPP Puller, second uroflowmeter, Electromyography (EMG) recording and Biofeedback modules
- Wireless Solar Blue module, flowmeter and UPP Puller support recording of up to 16 data channels onscreen
- Backed by LABORIE’s Outstanding Service Program: External training courses and certified on-site clinical training, plus live telephone support and remote dial-in assistance.
- Complete HL7 and EMR/HIS connectivity option
- Purpose-designed remote control allows you to stay close to the patient while completing the examination using just four buttons, shortening test time, improving quality of results and providing greater patient privacy.
Procedure Type: Urodynamics (UDS) with Urethral Pressure Profile (UPP) and Biofeedback
Pressure Transducers: 4 x T-DOC®, Medex Logical, Argon, Memscap or Unisensor
EMG: 1 channel at up to 2,000 Hz
Catheters: Air-Charged, Fluid-Filled and Electronic catheters for pressure recording
Electrodes: Snap or Lead wire patch electrodes for EMG recording
Other disposables: infusion pump tubing and graduated beakers, extension lines, stopcocks and transducer cartridges for fluid-filled catheters
Computer: Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit Pro, 15.4″ LCD screen
Power: 110V – 220V
Dimensions: Hub: 20 x 20 x 16 cm, 3 kg
Optional Accessories: Inkjet Printer, Puller Stand, PVC or Folding Commode, Flowstand, Straps or Lanyards
+ Clinical Information
Urodynamics is the investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract – the bladder and urethra – using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
Urodynamic studies provide extremely valuable diagnostic data for any of the following bladder dysfunctions: Urge Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Retention, Urinary Frequency, Nocturia, Hesitancy, and all other storage and micturition issues.
Typical urodynamic testing consists of uroflowmetry, filling cystometry, pressure-flow study, urethral pressure profiles (UPP), valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP) and Electromyography (EMG).
LABORIE offers the complete solution for urodynamic testing. Our diagnostic equipment can be found in hospitals, private clinics, universities and research centers. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options.