The Solar Blue is a modular and wireless urodynamic testing system for assessing lower urinary tract dysfunctions using Bluetooth® technology.
Solar Blue meets the latest ICS recommendations and uses advanced digital technology. Its compact, portable design is ideal for any office or clinic. It can be configured as a tabletop system, mounted on an examination chair, IV pole or based on a cart with a laptop computer.
Solar Blue is designed to perform routine urodynamics quickly, easily and conveniently.
Measurement and Analysis
- Cystometry (water and/or air-charged)
- Pressure-flow study
- Urethral pressure profile (UPP)
- Gynecology study (pressure flow and UPP in one procedure)
- Anorectal manometry
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Highly-Intuitive Built-In Software:
- Includes an efficient patient database for easy storage and retrieval of examination data,
- Requires minimal training, saving time and money while allowing more focus on the patient.
- Purpose-designed remote control allows you to stay close to the patient while completing the examination using just 4 buttons, shortening test time, improving quality of results and providing greater patient privacy.
Wireless and Modular Design:
- Maximum convenience for both clinicians and patients with Bluetooth® technology eliminates power plugs and allows easy portability and setup flexibility.
- Wireless connection capability between Solar Blue Module and multiple flowmeters, catheter puller, remote control and laptop computer.
- Optional Luna module can be added for wireless recording of pressures and EMG
Optimize Workflow :
- Complete HL7 and EMR/HIS connectivity.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include :
- Wireless Catheter Puller – for speed controlled UPP measurement.
Procedure Type: Urodynamics and Anorectal Manometry, Biofeedback
Compatibility: Air-Charged, Water-filled and Electronic catheters
Computer Type: Windows 10 PC or Laptop
Power: 110 or 220V
Pressure Transducers: T-DOC®, Argon, Memscap or Unisensor
Optional Accessories: EMG package, (Wireless) Catheter Puller package, 2nd Wireless Uroflowmeter and Flowstand, Commode, Urodynamic Procedure Chair.
+ Clinical Information
Urodynamics is the investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract – the bladder and urethra – using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
Urodynamic studies provide extremely valuable diagnostic data for any of the following bladder dysfunctions: Urge Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Retention, Urinary Frequency, Nocturia, Hesitancy, and all other storage and micturition issues.
Typical urodynamic testing consists of uroflowmetry, filling cystometry, pressure-flow study, urethral pressure profiles (UPP), valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP) and Electromyography (EMG).
LABORIE offers the complete solution for urodynamic testing. Our diagnostic equipment can be found in hospitals, private clinics, universities and research centers. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.