Luna is an easy-to-use ambulatory urodynamic recorder for classic AUM. It measures pressures, EMG, conductance and flow during a natural bladder filling, extended over a longer period and in a less stressful environment.
Bluetooth® technology offers an online view of recordings without using a cable connection. High quality signal recording can be guaranteed before the patient leaves the investigation room. Intermediate Bluetooth® download and review of data enables you to verify the quality of the recorded data before disconnecting the catheters. Ambulatory urodynamics has never been so easy!
Measurement & Analysis
- Bladder Pressure
- Urethra Pressure
- Abdominal Pressure
- Detrusor pressure (calculated)
- Conductance (Automated Leak Point Pressures)
*Also available for Solar Blue and Nexam Pro
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Online View of Recordings
- Wireless Bluetooth® technology makes it possible to view data while recording. High-quality signal recording can be guaranteed before patient leaves the investigation room.
- Multiple flows during one test.
Built-in Virtual Instructor Program (VIP):
- Comprehensive and user-friendly, guides you step-by-step, making it easy to carry out high-quality AUM.
- Requires minimal training, saving time and money while allowing more focus on the patient.
Lightweight and Portable
- System weighs 0.431 lbs and is easy to carry, making ambulatory urodynamic recording more reliable than ever.
- Power supply by only 1 penlight battery.
Fast Presentation of Investigation Results
- More than 24 hours of investigation data can be downloaded, analyzed and presented in less than 2 minutes.
- Automatic detrusor contraction detection.
- Intermediate review of recorded data.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include :
- Solar Blue
- Nexam Pro
Procedure Type: Ambulatory Urodynamics
Compatibility: Air-Charged, Water-filled and Electronic catheters
Pressure Transducers: T-DOC®, Argon, Memscap or Unisensor
+ Clinical Information
According to the International Continence Society (ICS), ambulatory urodynamics (AU) is, “Any functional test of the lower urinary tract predominantly utilizing natural filling of the urinary tract and reproducing subject’s normal activity.”
ICS indications for AU:
- When Conventional Urodynamics (CU) fails to reproduce or explain detrusor instability.
- When CU may be unsuitable (children).
- Neurogenic lower urinary tract dysfunctions.
- Evaluation of therapies for lower urinary tract dysfunction.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.