Peerless, Powerful, Progressive
The Aquarius® XT is the most advanced and integrated pelvic floor diagnostics solution on the market, with innovative clinical informatics that are inspired through collaboration with teaching institutions around the world.
With market-leading features including the unique tower and workstation design, ultra-high speed data recording and state-of-the-art software, it combines elegance and clinical efficiency. Offering total customization, it is ideal for the most discerning center of excellence or academic environment.
The Aquarius XT is the result of LABORIE’S commitment to delivering the most advanced and integrated urodynamics experience.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Powerful Built-in UDS Software:
- Enjoy uniquely advanced LABORIE features and analysis.
- Meets the most demanding protocols for all ICS standardized tests.
Unique Remote Tower Puts Intuitive Control at Your Fingertips:
- Wireless touchscreen Central Hub and adaptive remote control.
- Delivers the most natural way of performing urodynamics for the physician and allows for efficient workflow resulting in shorter test times for patient.
Record up to 16 Data Channels:
- Fully wireless communication.
- Customize procedures to meet your needs.
Seamless i-LIST® Integration:
- Complete HL7 and EMR connectivity.
- Performs advanced information analytics.
High Specification Industrial PC with Mirrored Hard Drive:
- Performs complex tasks with speed and efficiency with automatic data backup.
- Choose 1 or 2 large conventional or touchscreen monitors.
Backed by LABORIE’s Outstanding Service Program:
- CME-accredited training courses and certified on-site clinical training.
- Live telephone support and remote dial-in assistance.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include:
- Video urodynamics with multi-monitor display to simultaneously monitor bladder and X-Ray images.
Procedure Type: Urodynamics and Anorectal Manometry
Compatibility: Air-Charged, Water-filled and Electronic catheters
Computer Type: All-in-One PC, Windows 10 64-bit
Monitor Type: 1 LCD screen integrated into AIO PC
Monitor Size: 24 in
Printer: Color Inkjet
Power: 110 – 220V
Pressure Transducers: 4-8 T-DOC®, MEDEX or Unisensor
Workstation: 92 cm x 62-112 cm x 180 cm
Tower: 56 cm x 62 cm x 123 cm
Optional Accessories: UPP Puller, Puller Stand, Infusion Transducer, PVC Commode, Folding Commode, Flowmeter Stand
+ Clinical Information
Urodynamics is the investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract – the bladder and urethra – using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
Urodynamic studies provide extremely valuable diagnostic data for any of the following bladder dysfunctions: Urge Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Retention, Urinary Frequency, Nocturia, Hesitancy, and all other storage and micturition issues.
Typical urodynamic testing consists of uroflowmetry, filling cystometry, pressure-flow study, urethral pressure profiles (UPP), valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP), and electromyography (EMG).
LABORIE offers the complete solution for urodynamic testing. Our diagnostic equipment can be found in hospitals, private clinics, universities and research centers. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.