Peerless, Powerful, Progressive The Aquarius® XT is the most advanced and integrated pelvic floor diagnostics solution on the market, with innovative clinical informatics that are inspired through collaboration with teaching institutions around the world. With market-leading features including the unique tower and workstation design, ultra-high speed data recording and state-of-the-art software, it combines elegance and clinical efficiency. Offering total customization, it is ideal for the most discerning center of excellence or academic environment. The Aquarius XT is the result of LABORIE’S commitment to delivering the most advanced and integrated urodynamics experience.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions. Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you. AQXT-01 PRC023090
Powerful Built-in UDS Software:
- Enjoy uniquely advanced LABORIE features and analysis.
- Meets the most demanding protocols for all ICS standardized tests.
Unique Remote Tower Puts Intuitive Control at Your Fingertips:
- Wireless touchscreen Central Hub and adaptive remote control.
- Delivers the most natural way of performing urodynamics for the physician and allows for efficient workflow resulting in shorter test times for patient.
Record up to 16 Data Channels:
- Fully wireless communication.
- Customize procedures to meet your needs.
Seamless i-LIST® Integration:
- Complete HL7 and EMR connectivity.
- Performs advanced information analytics.
High Specification Industrial PC with Mirrored Hard Drive:
- Performs complex tasks with speed and efficiency with automatic data backup.
- Choose 1 or 2 large conventional or touchscreen monitors.
Backed by LABORIE’s Outstanding Service Program:
- CME-accredited training courses and certified on-site clinical training.
- Live telephone support and remote dial-in assistance.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include:
- Video urodynamics with multi-monitor display to simultaneously monitor bladder and X-Ray images.
Procedure Type: Urodynamics and Anorectal Manometry Compatibility: Air-Charged, Water-filled and Electronic catheters Computer Type: All-in-One PC, Windows 10 64-bit Monitor Type: 1 LCD screen integrated into AIO PC Monitor Size: 24 in Printer: Color Inkjet Power: 110 – 220V Pressure Transducers: 4-8 T-DOC®, MEDEX or Unisensor Dimensions: Workstation: 92 cm x 62-112 cm x 180 cm Tower: 56 cm x 62 cm x 123 cm Optional Accessories: UPP Puller, Puller Stand, Infusion Transducer, PVC Commode, Folding Commode, Flowmeter Stand