Course designed to gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice. To become more acquainted with the measurement systems.
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good urodynamic practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Hands-on practice in using the measurement systems and catheters
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Analysis and curve interpretation of urodynamic patient cases
- Live demonstrations of examinations
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of Urodynamics.
Dick A.W. Janssen, MD, PhD
The registration fee includes 3 nights of hotel accommodation, three lunches, and two dinners.
The maximum attendance for this training course is 12 participants.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org to request further information.
Download a registration form
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP