- This event has passed.
Pediatric Urodynamics Course
Join physician Craig A. Peters, MD, for a 2-day course designed to provide a blended learning experience (hands-on and didactic) to enhance proficiency in assessment and management of children with voiding, urinary storage and continence abnormalities, as well as associated gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- Defining your clinical question
- Choosing the investigation
- Performing the investigation
- Interpreting the results and choosing treatment options
Pediatric Healthcare Providers
Craig A. Peters, MD, Chief, and Co-Director Micah Jacobs, MD of Pediatric Urology, Children’s Health Texas
14.7+ contact hours
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter your contact information (include additional registrants name in the field entitled “Other Participants”
- Click confirm RSVP