Pediatric Impedance-pH Case Interpretation
Interactive webinar allowing users of LABORIE Impedance-pH software to submit a case for online interpretation together with Dr. Michiel van Wijk.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to email@example.com.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
date and time
Friday November 15
12 – 1.30 p.m. Amsterdam time
After the completion of this training module, participants shall be able to:
- Come to a better diagnosis for Impedance-pH cases
- Training with the software
- Understand and learn about Impedance-pH evaluation
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. VAN WIJK
Dr. Michiel Paul van Wijk graduated from Medical School at the University of Amsterdam in 2004. He worked as a research fellow in the motility unit at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Adelaide, Australia, as well as in the motility center in the AMC in Amsterdam. In 2010, he defended his PhD-thesis entitled ‘Pediatric gastro-oesophageal reflux and upper GI tract motility – The use of multichannel intraluminal impedance and high resolution manometry’ and has continued to perform research in this area. He has published over 20 papers and book chapters.Register