Impedance-pH Case Interpretation
Interactive webinar allowing users of LABORIE Impedance-pH software to submit a case for online interpretation together with Prof. Dr. med. Radu Tutuian.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
date and time
Tuesday November 19
3 – 4 p.m. Amsterdam time (10 – 11 a.m. New York time)
After the completion of this training module, participants shall be able to:
- Reach a better diagnosis for Impedance-pH cases
- Training with the software
- Understand and learn about Impedance-pH evaluation
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT PROF. DR. MED. TUTUIAN
Prof. Dr. med. Radu Tutuian graduated in Medicine from ‘Carol Davila’ University, Bucharest, Romania. He completed his post-graduate training in the USA under the guidance of Prof. Donald O Castell. Since 2005, he has practiced medicine and gastroenterology in Switzerland and currently serves as Head of the Clinic for Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the Bürgerspital Solothurn.
Prof. Dr. med. Tutuian’s primary research focus is on esophageal motility and gastroesophageal reflux disease. He published over 100 papers and several book chapters. He is an internationally recognized expert in esophageal function testing using impedance-manometry, high-resolution manometry and reflux monitoring using combined impedance-pH monitoring.Register