Impedance-pH Case Interpretation- Asia
Interactive webinar will focus on understanding the basic concepts of 24-hr esophageal Impedance-pH monitoring and discuss when it should be used in the clinical setting.
Users of LABORIE Impedance-pH software can submit a case for online interpretation together with Prof. Reuben Wong.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
Date and time
Thursday October 11
6 – 7 p.m. Singapore time (12 – 1 p.m. Amsterdam, 6 – 7 a.m. New York)
- Understand and explain the fundamental physical principles of Impedance-pH based monitoring
- Understand the indications for Impedance-pH testing
- Identify protocols to be followed by performing a study
- How to systematically read a 24-Hour Impedance-pH study
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.