High Resolution Manometry Case Interpretation – Asia
Interactive webinar allowing users of LABORIE HRM software to submit a case for online interpretation together with Dr. Wong.
This online webinar will focus on understanding the basic concepts of High Resolution esophageal Manometry (HRM) and discuss when it should be used in the clinical setting.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to email@example.com.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
DATE AND TIME
Thursday September 27
6 – 7 p.m. Singapore time (12 – 1 p.m. Amsterdam time, 6 – 7 a.m. New York time)
- Overview on basic concept of esophageal manometry
- Advances in the performance of High Resolution Manometry (HRM)
- Patient preparation
- Chicago Classification overview
- How to systematically read a study
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.