High-Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
RESCHEDULED FROM THURSDAY 20 SEPTEMBER
To enhance knowledge of function testing of the colon and anorectum in order to improve test performance in daily clinical practice.
date and time
Thursday December 6
3 – 4.30 p.m. Amsterdam time (9 – 10.30 a.m. New York time)
Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Physiologists, Nurse Specialists, Physician assistants and other Health Care Professionals.
Dr. Mark Scott
Queen Mary University, London, UK
- Understand the clinical indications for High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM)
- Know the equipment and techniques of a HRAM study
- Identify protocols to be followed in performing HRAM studies
- Interpret HRAM study results
- Common indications for performing HRAM studies
- Application of HRAM in clinical practice
- Description of recommended clinical protocol
- Analyses and interpretation
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.