HIGH RESOLUTION ANORECTAL MANOMETRY (HRAM) COURSE
Laborie is pleased to offer this three-day practice-based course on lower GI function testing. The emphasis of the course is on High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM).
To enhance knowledge of function testing of the colon and anorectum, in order to improve test performance in daily clinical practice.
- Approach to the patient with anorectal dysfunction
- Diagnostic testing in faecal incontinence and constipation
- Interactive demonstration of HRAM test procedures
- Protocol guidelines for HRAM
- An introduction to performance and interpretation of HRAM
- Normal values for HRAM – what data are out there?
- Diagnosis and classification of functional anorectal disorders
- How do equipment set up and study protocol affect results?
- Discussion of clinical cases
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Hands-on practice in using the Laborie / MMS systems and catheters
- Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
- Participants are encouraged to present their own cases for discussion
Pelvic floor surgeons and urogynaecologists, gastroenterologists with an interest in functional bowel disorders, higher trainees in these disciplines, clinical physiologists, and colorectal nurse specialists.
MD PhD Mark Scott
Director, and one of the founders of the internationally-renowned GI (Colorectal) Physiology Unit at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University London, UK
Dr Emma Victoria Carrington
Honorary Clinical Lecturer and Colorectal Registrar at the GI (Colorectal) Physiology Unit at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University London, UK
The registration fee includes 3 nights accommodation, 2 dinners, and 3 lunches.
The maximum attendance for this training course is 24 participants.
For more information, please call +31 53 4803700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download a registration form
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP