Good Urodynamic Practice
In this webinar with Dr. Dick Janssen, you will gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice.
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday September 25
3 – 4.30 p.m. Amsterdam time (9 – 10.30 a.m. New York time)
Physicians, Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
MD PhD Janssen
- To gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice.
The highlights are:
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of Urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good Urodynamic Practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Analysis and curve interpretation
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify Laborie if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
about MD PhD Dick Janssen
MD PhD Dick Janssen received his medical degree from Maastricht University School of Medicine. He continued with a PhD at the department of Urology at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre. His topic focussed on Overactive Bladder Syndrome with promotors John P.F.A. Heesakkers and Jack A. Schalken.
He has specialized in treatment of urinary incontinence, complex neuro-urology patients and pelvic floor abnormalities.
He has extended hand-on experience in normal and advanced urodynamics and has for years been involved in teaching and organizing national and international urodynamics training courses for beginners and for experienced clinicians, like for instance the EAU congress in Paris.Register