GI MOTILITY UPPER & LOWER GI WORKSHOP – SINGAPORE
Laborie is pleased to offer the 10th edition of the GI Motility course at the NUH Singapore, a practice-based course on upper and lower GI function testing, with the emphasis on Esophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM), 24-hour ambulatory Impedance-pH monitoring and High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM).
You can attend the whole course or choose for the upper or lower GI program:
- March 5-8 – Full program
- March 5-6 – HRAM
- March 7-8 – HRM & Impedance-pH
To gain knowledge of upper and lower GI function testing, through understanding the theoretical workings of these tests and their practical applications. To become better acquainted with the MMS measurement systems.
- Basic principles of, and indications for upper and lower GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Interactive demonstrations of HRAM test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, Normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, fecal incontinence & other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Systems Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility, pH reflux examinations & lower GI function testing.
Dr Reuben Wong
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore
Dr Arjan Bredenoord
Assoc. Prof. Department of Gastroenterology
Academic Medical Center Amsterdam (AMC),
Dr Ridzuan Farouk
Senior Consultant Colorectal, Colorectal Surgery Scientist, University Surgical Cluster, National University Hospital Singapore
Dr Mark Scott
Senior Clinical Scientist and Director GI Physiology Unit
Queen Mary University, London, UK
Dr Emma Carrington
PhD MRCS Clinical lecturer
Royal London Hospital, UK
Full program – €1,395
Two-day program – €925
Hotel, dinner and lunch is included in the registration fee.
The maximum attendance for this training course is 24 participants.
For more information, please call +31 53 4803700 or e-mail email@example.com.
HOW TO REGISTER
Download a registration form
- Click the Register button below
- Under the applicable RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP