GI MOTILITY UPPER & LOWER GI WORKSHOP – SINGAPORE
Laborie is pleased to offer the 11th edition of the GI Motility course at the NUH Singapore, a practice-based course on upper and lower GI function testing, with the emphasis on Esophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM), 24-hour ambulatory Impedance-pH monitoring and High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM).
You can attend the whole course or choose for the upper or lower GI program:
- March 17-20, 2020 – Full program
- March 17-18, 2020 – HRM & Impedance-pH
- March 19-20, 2020 – HRAM
To gain knowledge of upper and lower GI function testing, through understanding the theoretical workings of these tests and their practical applications. To become better acquainted with the MMS measurement systems.
- Basic principles of, and indications for upper and lower GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Interactive demonstrations of HRAM test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, Normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, fecal incontinence & other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Systems Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility, pH reflux examinations & lower GI function testing.
A/Prof Reuben Wong
Adjunct Associate Professor
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
National University of Singapore
Prof Arjan Bredenoord
Assoc. Prof. Department of Gastroenterology
Academic Medical Center Amsterdam (AMC)
Dr Ridzuan Farouk
Senior Consultant Colorectal
Colorectal Surgery Scientist
University Surgical Cluster
National University Hospital Singapore
Dr Mark Scott
Senior Clinical Scientist and Director GI Physiology Unit
Queen Mary University
Dr Emma Carrington
Lecturer Colorectal Surgery
University College Dublin
Full program – €1,445
Two-day program – €975
Hotel, dinner and lunch is included in the registration fee.
The maximum attendance for this training course is 24 participants.
For more information, please call +31 53 4803700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the Register button below
- Under the applicable RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP