Dartford Flexible Cystoscopy Course
This well-established course offers an invaluable day of education consisting of presentations in the morning followed by practical work on bladder models in the afternoon.
DATE & Location
Friday May 17 2019
Institute of Medical Sciences, Canterbury Christchurch University
Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4UF, United Kingdom
- Anatomy and physiology of the lower urinary tract
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Complications and antibiotic prophylaxis
- Equipment and setting up a flexible cystoscopy clinic
- Practical skills workshop
Urologists, Gynaecologists, Nurses and other Health Care Professionals
Professor Sanjeev Madaan PhD, FRCS (Urol), FEBU – Darent Valley Hospital
Presentations by Darent Valley Hospital Faculty
- Prof. Sanjeev Madaan – Consultant Urological & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Mr Robert MacDermott – Consultant Gynaecologist
- Mr Ian Dickinson – Consultant Urologist
- Mr Joseph Nariculam – Consultant Urologist
- Ms Diane Pearce – Urology Nurse Practitioner
- Mr Jayasimha Abbaraju- Locum Consultant Urologist
- Ms Tina Mitchell – Urology Nurse Practitioner
- Mr Shiv Kumar Pandian – Consultant Urologist
Early Bird registration fee £125
Registration fee from 1st April £150
Maximum number of attendees for this course is 25.
Registrations will be dealt with in order of receipt.
Registration is confirmed upon receipt of payment in full.
How to register
Download the invitation and registration form: Dartford Flexible Cystoscopy Course May 2019
- Click the Register button below
- Under the applicable RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP