Dartford Flexible Cystoscopy Course
This well-established course offers an invaluable day of education consisting of presentations in the morning followed by practical work on bladder models in the afternoon.
6 CPD POINTS AWARDED BY BAUS
DATE & Location
Friday 15 November 2019
Institute of Medical Sciences, Canterbury Christchurch University, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4UF, United Kingdom
- Anatomy and physiology of the lower urinary tract
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Complications and antibiotic prophylaxis
- Equipment and setting up a flexible cystoscopy clinic
- Practical skills workshop
Urologists, Gynaecologists, Nurses and other Health Care Professionals
CHAIRMAN AND Course Organiser
Professor Sanjeev Madaan PhD, FRCS (Urol), FEBU – Darent Valley Hospital
Presentations by Darent Valley Hospital Faculty
- Prof. Sanjeev Madaan – Consultant Urological & Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Mr Abhishek Gupta – Consultant Gynaecologist
- Mr Ian Dickinson – Consultant Urologist
- Mr Joseph Nariculam – Consultant Urologist
- Ms Diane Pearce – Urology Nurse Practitioner
- Mr Jayasimha Abbaraju- Locum Consultant Urologist
- Ms Tina Mitchell – Urology Nurse Practitioner
- Mr Shiv Kumar Pandian – Consultant Urologist
Registration fee £125 (includes lunch and tea/coffee)
Maximum number of attendees for this course is 25.
Registrations will be dealt with in order of receipt.
You will receive a confirmation of participation, including travel information, prior to the course.
If you would like to pre-register, or have any queries about this course, please contact us at email@example.com.