- This event has passed.
Understand the basics and indications of Hydrogen-methane breath testing in gastroenterology clinics in this interactive webinar.
Physicians, GI Physiologists, Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
Dr. Jafar Jafari
Head of Upper GI Physiology
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Foundation Trust Hospitals; London, UK
- Understand the basics and indications of Hydrogen-methane breath testing in gastroenterology clinics
- Become familiar with the clinical presentation of carbohydrate malabsorption and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Understand how hydrogen-methane breath tests are performed
- Begin to distinguish the normal and abnormal test results
- Principles of Hydrogen-Methane Breath Tests In Gastroenterology
- Common indications for these tests
- Carbohydrate malabsorption disorders and SIBO: diagnosis to treatment
- Preparation and application of Hydrogen breath tests
- Case-based examples of Hydrogen breath test results and their clinical relevance
On request a specific clinical study submitted by the participant can be discussed during the web seminar. Please contact LABORIE at least two weeks before start of the webinar: email@example.com.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.