- This event has passed.
Understand the basics and indications of Hydrogen-methane breath testing in gastroenterology clinics in this interactive webinar.
Date and time
Friday June 21
12.00 – 1.00 p.m. Amsterdam time
Physicians, GI Physiologists, Nurses, Nurse practitioners, Physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
Dr. Jafar Jafari
Head of Upper GI Physiology
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Foundation Trust Hospitals; London, UK
- Understand the basics and indications of Hydrogen-methane breath testing in gastroenterology clinics
- Become familiar with the clinical presentation of carbohydrate malabsorption and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Understand how hydrogen-methane breath tests are performed
- Begin to distinguish the normal and abnormal test results
- Principles of Hydrogen-Methane Breath Tests In Gastroenterology
- Common indications for these tests
- Carbohydrate malabsorption disorders and SIBO: diagnosis to treatment
- Preparation and application of Hydrogen breath tests
- Case-based examples of Hydrogen breath test results and their clinical relevance
On request, a specific clinical study submitted by the participant can be discussed during the web seminar. Please contact LABORIE at least two weeks before start of the webinar: email@example.com.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.