Solar Silver is a state-of-the-art system offering complete urodynamic and anorectal diagnostic solutions, flexibility and ease-of-use for every user.
The flexible system configurations make Solar Silver well-suited for multi-channel urodynamic examinations. Solar Silver has a modular set-up, allowing you to obtain the functionality that is required for a particular case. Extra functionality peripherals can be added later, without the need to modify the existing system.
Solar Silver is an intelligent system that can be used for advanced urodynamic and pelvic floor studies in almost every hospital environment.
Measurement and Analysis:
- Cystometry (water and/or air-charged)
- Pressure-flow study
- Urethral pressure profile (UPP)
- Ambulatory urodynamics (Solar-Luna)
- Gynecology study (pressure-flow and UPP in one procedure)
- Anorectal manometry
- Video urodynamics
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Seamless Built-in Virtual Instructor Program™ (VIP):
- Comprehensive and user-friendly. Guides you step-by-step through every urodynamic examination.
- Requires minimal training, saving time and money while allowing more focus on the patient.
Highly-Intuitive Built-in Software:
- Predefined investigation protocols.
- Flexible report generator
- Real-time remote viewer to watch the investigation in another room.
State-of-the-Art Features and Functionality:
- Digital technology solutions.
- ‘Plug-and-Play’ at every investigation.
- Fully upgradeable from an office-based to a high-end video-urodynamic system.
- Position Solar Silver system parts on trolley or examination table.
- Conductance measurement to automatically record leak point pressures.
- Predefined investigation protocols.
- Video UDS – Solar Silver offers an unsurpassed range of video applications for analog and digital images. Single and cine loop images are captured in real time and synchronized with pressure measurements.
Optimize Workflow :
- EMR/HIS connectivity- mechanisms and secure file exchange over the internet.
- DICOM- use the full extent of your hospital’s ultra high-resolution video network infrastructure.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include :
- Scanmaster Ultrasound Bladder Scanner – an integrated solution to measure and store Initial Bladder Filling and PVR results and images in the Nexam Pro database.
- Video Urodynamics – unsurpassed range of video applications for analog and digital images.
Procedure Type: Urodynamics, Anorectal Manometry, Biofeedback
Compatibility: Air-Charged, Water-filled and Electronic catheters
Computer Type: Windows 8 PC
Power: 110 or 220V
Pressure Transducers: T-DOC®, Argon, Memscap or Unisensor
Optional Accessories: EMG package, (Wireless) Catheter Puller package, Neuro Module , 2nd Wireless Uroflowmeter and Flow Stand, Commode, Urodynamic Procedure Chair
+ Clinical Information
Urodynamics is the investigation of the function of the lower urinary tract – the bladder and urethra – using physical measurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinical assessment.
Urodynamic studies provide extremely valuable diagnostic data for any of the following bladder dysfunctions: Urge Incontinence, Stress Incontinence, Urinary Retention, Urinary Frequency, Nocturia, Hesitancy, and all other storage and micturition issues.
Typical Urodynamic testing consists of Uroflowmetry, Filling Cystometry, Pressure-Flow study, urethral pressure profiles (UPP), valsalva leak point pressure (VLPP) and electromyography (EMG).
LABORIE offers the complete solution for urodynamic testing. Our diagnostic equipment can be found in hospitals, private clinics, universities and research centers. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.