Solar GI HRIM
HRM combined with Impedance.
Solar GI HRIM is the new standard for total esophageal function monitoring.
While HRM measures peristalsis, impedance measures the actual bolus movement, making it a very powerful combination. According to the American Journal of Gastroenterology, 51% of patients with Inefficient Esophageal Motility (IEM) have normal bolus transit1.
Currently, the most advanced HRIM system on the market because of developments such as the Chicago Classification criteria, QuickView analysis program, 3D esophageal pressure topography (EPT) and new catheter technology make Solar GI HRIM:
- Extremely easy to use
- Procedures more accurate and reliable
- Data analysis better, simpler and quicker
- Procedure costs lower
1 Tutuian R, Castell DO, American Journal of Gastroenterology, 2004, 2:230-236
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Advanced Clinical Use:
- LABORIE offers HRM/HRIM applications covering the whole GI tract, such as small bowel / antroduodenum (HRSM), colon (HRCM) and anal sphincter (HRAM).
- HRM/HRIM combined with synchronized video recording capabilities are also available.
Accurate HRM Procedures with Powerful Built-in Software:
- Unique QuickView Software program developed to make HRM analysis more accurate, faster and easy.
- Intuitive LABORIE software with remote control leads to simple HRM procedures.
- Event-based analysis software, where events can be resting periods, swallows, etc.
- 3D esophageal pressure topography plots for a new perspective on the events.
- Measuring simultaneously up to 36 pressure channels and 16 impedance channels.
State-of-the-Art Features and Functionality:
- Latest HRM results and Chicago Classification criteria included.
- 360° tube view mode (LES and anal sphincter).
Flexible Clinical Solutions:
- Variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRM measurement for different patient groups.
- Single use and reusable catheter solutions (solid state and water perfused, both up to 36 pressure channels).
- Flexible HRM system solutions for every budget.
- Expandable with HRM, HRSM, HRCM and HRAM.
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-ray, C-Arm, ultrasound).
Optimize Workflow :
- EMR/HIS connectivity- security features include access levels to regulate data sharing rights, patient record locking mechanisms and secure file exchange over the internet.
- DICOM PACS- offers time-saving routines and paperless procedures.
Multiple Upgrade Options Include :
- Increase in pressure channels from 24 to 36.
- Change from water-perfused HRM (24-36) to 36 pressure solid-state HRM.
- 16 Impedance channels (water perfused and solid state).
- Conventional 4-8 channel ARM or HRAM water perfused or solid state.
+ Clinical Information
High Resolution Impedance Manometry
While HRM measures peristalsis, Impedance measures the actual bolus movement, making it a very powerful combination as 51% of patients with inefficient esophageal motility (IEM) have normal bolus transit. HRIM is expected to be the new standard for total esophageal function monitoring.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.