Solar GI ARM
Conventional Anorectal Manometry
Solar GI ARM offers all diagnostic tools needed to perform conventional manometry examinations. Its plug-and-play design provides incomparable flexibility in configuring a system to meet all of your specific diagnostic needs.
Solar GI ARM can be used to perform resting, squeeze, cough and push tests as well as determine the functional length of the anal canal, rectal sensitivity, inhibitory reflex and rectal capacity and compliance.
It provides functional testing for the complete gastrointestinal tract, measuring from 4 to 36 pressure channels.
Solar GI ARM is prepared for a future upgrade to a full High Resolution Anorectal Manometry system.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Features and Functionality:
- Conventional Anorectal Manometry system with possibility to upgrade to High Resolution Anorectal Manometry system in future.
- Quick and easy access to extensive patient data.
- Customized results, reports and standardized letters.
- Software available in more than 15 languages.
- Anorectal (3D-VVP)
- Upgrade to High Resolution Anorectal Manometry system
- Synchronized video manometry (defecography)
Optimize Workflow :
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- DICOM PACS- offers time-saving routines and paperless procedures.
- Network capabilities (multiple systems in one network)
+ Clinical Information
Anorectal manometry is a diagnostic test performed to evaluate patients with symptoms such as constipation and fecal incontinence.
Measurements of resting pressures, pressures generated by the anal sphincters (IAS/EAS), along with recording the sensation volumes in the rectum, are useful in determining the cause of fecal incontinence when it is suspected that surgery or disease has injured the nerves or muscles in the anus, or when diabetes may have resulted in impaired sensation in the rectum.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from gastroenterological diseases and disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical GI clinic.