Flowtaker® is a unique, affordable, single-patient uroflowmeter for home use. Home uroflowmetry can enhance conventional treatment, giving a better representation of patient’s symptoms in their daily lives
Patients can use Flowtaker® in the comfort of their own bathroom, simply by placing the supplied beaker on top of the system before each void.
At the end of the recording period, the Flowtaker® can be returned by mail or in person to allow the healthcare professional to analyze the results. The supplied software automatically collects and analyzes flow traces creating nomograms, voiding diaries, statistical analysis summaries and customizable reports.
Includes the Flowtaker® Analysis Software and all the materials to serve up to 10 patients/studies.
For more information, please visit the official Flowtaker website.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Improve Assessment of Patient’s Symptoms:
- Save up to two weeks of uroflows.
- Record natural voiding patterns including nocturnal uroflows.
- View multiple flow traces with overlay options or nomogram .
- Automatically generated voiding diary.
Increase Efficiency and Reduce Costs:
- Reduce missed appointments due to no-shows and failed live uroflows.
- Convenient software with patient database, analysis and report options.
- Time-saving for both your patient and the clinic.
- Voiding in patient’s private home environment.
- Less traveling and spending time in the waiting room.
- Easy-to-use: no buttons to press, and nothing to write down.
- 83% of patients prefer home uroflowmetry1
1Eur Urol Suppl 2010;9(2):174, 500 ‘The accuracy of …cross over study’
Procedure Type: Uroflowmetry
Dimensions: 3.5cm x 13cm x 15cm (1.3in x 5.1 in x 5.9 in)
Weight: 0.25kg (0.5lbs)
Flow Range: 0-50ml/s
Flow Accuracy: within ±5% of Full Scale
Battery: Built-in type- 2x AA Alkaline
+ Clinical Information
Uroflowmetry is a diagnostic screening procedure that measures the volume of urine released from the body, the speed with which it is released, and how long the release takes.
Uroflowmetry is performed by urinating into a special urinal, toilet, or disposable device that has a measuring device built in. When you finish, the machine will make a report for your health care provider.
The test involves normal urination, so you should not experience any discomfort. This test is useful in evaluating the function of the urinary tract.
LABORIE is passionate about bringing freedom and dignity to patients suffering from pelvic floor disorders through innovation in diagnostic and treatment options. We work with leading clinician-researchers and local universities to incorporate the most recent advancements and technical knowledge into our products while reflecting practical realities of the typical pelvic floor clinic.