The Filshie Clip System has become accepted as the “Gold Standard” of female surgical contraception by leading surgeons around the world.
(Canada and France Only)
Since its launch in 1982, the Filshie Clip System has become accepted as the "Gold Standard" for female surgical contraception by leading surgeons around the world.
- In the region of 10 million clips have been successfully applied worldwide.
- Clinically proven success rate of 99.76%.
- Extremely low failure rate of only 2.7 failures per 1000.
- Lowest incidence of ectopic pregnancy - only 4% of the 2.7 per 1,000 failures resulting in ectopic pregnancies.
- Minimal tubal destruction (5mm) - reversability over 90% successful.
- Extremely effective for larger tubes (post partum).
- MRI compatible.
- Recommended by the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, UK.
... add to this the simplicity and reliability of the system, resulting in a truly world-class product.