Sonesta 6210 Urology Fluoroscopy Procedure Table
The 6210 is a unique procedure table designed for full fluoroscopic imaging of the urinary tract during video Urodynamics procedures, with a carbon-fiber support for use with a C-arm. Full range of additional options available.
Some LABORIE products may not be available in certain regions.
Please contact your local LABORIE Sales Representative to learn more about the products available to you.
Positioned to be the Best
250 kg (551 lbs.) Capacity:
- Suitable for easy access for disabled patients.
Large Locking Wheels:
- Compact and easily moved around office.
Height, Back Angle and Seat Angle Motors:
- Easily maneuver patients in comfort without straining your staff.
Side-Supported with Video-Translucent Back and Seat:
- Record X-Rays and perform procedures while patient is in chair.
Lift Patient into Standing Position:
- Complete range of motion.
Weight Capacity: 250 kg (551 lbs.)
Motors: 3 (Height, Back Angle, Seat Angle)
Seat Height Range: 50 cm – 130 cm (20 in – 51 in)
Imaging Length: 156 cm – 196 cm (63 in – 78 in)
Chair Width: 99 cm (39 in)
Power: 110 – 220V