Good Urodynamic Practice
Learn about urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve performance of examinations in daily practice.
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CET
The highlights of this training module are:
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good Urodynamic Practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Analysis and curve interpretation
To gain more knowledge of urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice.
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. Janssen
Dr. Dick Janssen received his medical degree from Maastricht University School of Medicine. He continued with a PhD at the department of Urology at the Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre. His topic focused on Overactive Bladder Syndrome with promoters John P.F.A. Heesakkers and Jack A. Schalken.
He has specialized in treatment of urinary incontinence, complex neuro-urology patients and pelvic floor abnormalities. Dr. Janssen has extended hands-on experience in normal and advanced urodynamics and has been involved in teaching and organizing national and international urodynamics training courses for beginners and experienced clinicians.Register