- This event has passed.
Urodynamics Interpretation Course
1-day course designed to provide an educational opportunity for urodynamics examiners who seek assistance in interpreting urodynamic test results and applying this to their practice.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Anatomy and physiology of urinary system
- Failure to store, failure to empty
- Components of urodynamic investigation
- Review of conducted urodynamics studies
Clinicians who seek assistance in interpreting test results
7.8 contact hours for nurses and nurse types
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP