Urodynamics Hands-on Workshop: Sydney
2.5-day seminar and workshop on urodynamics featuring practical instruction and experience of techniques of bladder function.
COURSE DATE & LOCATION
Thursday, May 10, 2018 – Saturday, May 12, 2018
- Set up and calibration of urodynamics equipment
- Recognition and correction of artefacts in urodynamics investigations
- Understanding of urinary tract dysfunction and how it is demonstrated by urodynamics study
- Recognition of abnormalities of bladder emptying, including urethral obstruction.
- Interpretation of the study adequate to conduct it appropriately and independently
Dr. Mikel Gray (PhD), University of Virginia, USA
Dr. Tom Jarvis, Urological Surgeon, Prince of Wales Hospital
Participants in the RACP MyCPD Program may apply for CPD credits under “Category 4: Structured Learning Projects” at 3 credits per hour.
Pending Approval for 18 points to eligible Fellows for full course attendance.
Pending Approval for 21 points to eligible Fellows for full course attendance.
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP
Email/Fax – Call Ms. Larissa van der Tuin at +31 53 4803700 or email email@example.com.Register