- This event has passed.
Pediatric Impedance-pH Studies
Learn about Impedance-pH in pediatrics, understand the advantages and limitations of Impedance-pH measurements, especially in children.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CET
After the completion of this training module, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the indications for Impedance-pH in pediatrics
- Understand the advantages and limitations of Impedance-pH measurements, especially in children
- Better interpret pediatric Impedance-pH tracings, both using conventional line plots and color-plots
- Common indications for performing Impedance-pH studies
- Case-based examples of Impedance-pH studies and their clinical relevance
- A practical approach to studying Impedance-pH will be discussed
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links above contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. VAN WIJK
Dr. Michiel Paul van Wijk graduated from Medical School at the University of Amsterdam in 2004. He worked as a research fellow in the motility unit at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Adelaide, Australia, as well as in the motility center in the AMC in Amsterdam. In 2010, he defended his PhD-thesis entitled ‘Paediatric gastro-oesophageal reflux and upper GI tract motility – The use of multichannel intraluminal impedance and high resolution manometry’ and has continued to perform research in this area. He has published over 20 papers and book chapters.Register