Learn about the basics of Impedance-pH studies in this online webinar.
The highlights of this training module are:
- Basics of Impedance-pH studies
- Update of novelties in Impedance-pH monitoring
- Analysis of Impedance-pH studies
After the completion of this training module, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the indications for Impedance-pH studies
- Understand the advantages and limitations of Impedance-pH measurements
- Better interpret Impedance-pH tracings
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
- After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT PROF. DR. MED. TUTUIAN
Prof. Dr. med. Radu Tutuian graduated in Medicine from ‘Carol Davila’ University, Bucharest, Romania. He completed his post-graduate training in the USA under the guidance of Prof. Donald O Castell. Since 2005. he has practiced medicine and gastroenterology in Switzerland and currently serves as the Clinical Lead of the Outpatient Services and Gastrointestinal Function Laboratory at Bern University Hospital.
Prof. Dr. med. Tutuian’s primary research focus is on esophageal motility and gastroesophageal reflux disease. He published over 100 papers and several book chapters. He is an internationally recognized expert in esophageal function testing using impedance-manometry, high-resolution manometry and reflux monitoring using combined impedance-pH monitoring.