- This event has passed.
HRM Esophageal Case Interpretation
Interactive webinar allowing users of LABORIE HRM software to submit a case for online interpretation together with Dr. Bredenoord.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to email@example.com.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
Monday, September 11, 2017
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM CET
- Come to a better diagnosis for difficult HRM cases
- Training with the LABORIE software
- Understand and learn about HRM evaluation
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants and other health care professionals.
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. BREDENOORD
Dr. Albert J (Arjan) Bredenoord graduated in Medicine from Antwerp University, Belgium. He worked as a research fellow on projects on upper GI physiology at Utrecht University, where he obtained his PhD. He performed his clinical GI training in Utrecht and in the Royal London Hospital.
Currently, he works as a Gastroenterologist Consultant at the Amsterdam Medical Center and associate editor of the journal Neurogastroenterology and Motility. His primary research focus is on oesophageal physiology and pathophysiology, on which he has published over 100 papers and book chapters. He is a pioneer in impedance monitoring and high-resolution manometry and founding member of the HRM consensus group.Register