- This event has passed.
HRAM Case Interpretation
Interactive webinar that allows users of LABORIE HRAM software to submit a case for online interpretation together with Dr. Emma Carrington.
Doctors can submit a case minimum three days in advance to LABORIE by emailing the patient file to email@example.com.
This means you can submit a difficult case and interpret the tracing together online. Doctors who have submitted a case are online, but other interested participants are also welcome.
Friday, October 20, 2017
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
- Become familiar with clinical complaints associated with disturbance of recto-anal function
- Interpret the quality of HRAM studies
- Interpret HRAM study results
- Identify when to perform allied investigations of recto-anal function
Surgeons, gastroenterologists, physiologists, nurse specialists, physician assistants and other health care professionals
- Registrations are on a first come first served basis.
- Please notify LABORIE if you will not be able to attend a seminar you have signed up for so that your registration can be reassigned.
- The registration links below contain direct links to the GoToWebinar website (new window).
After registering you will automatically receive a log-in email with instructions from GoToWebinar.
ABOUT DR. CARRINGTON
Dr. Emma Carrington is a Honorary Clinical Lecturer and Colorectal Registrar at the GI (Colorectal) Physiology Unit at Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. She has extensive clinical and academic expertise of the physiological investigation of lower gastrointestinal disorders, with a particular interest in High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM).Register