Hands-on Urodynamics Course – Malaysia
Laborie is pleased to offer a 2-day practice-based course on Urodynamics and the use of urodynamic systems. This international training course includes hands-on practice with urodynamic systems, lectures and discussion, and observation of patient examinations.
To gain more knowledge of Urodynamic investigations and curve interpretation in order to improve the performance of examinations in daily practice. And to become more acquainted with the Laborie measurement systems.
- Common indications for performing urodynamics
- Basic principles and medical indications
- Application of urodynamics in clinical practice
- Good urodynamic practice (GUP) and pitfalls
- Typical urodynamic protocols
- Hands-on practice in using measurement systems & catheters
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Analysis and curve interpretation of urodynamic patient cases
- Live demonstrations of urodynamic examinations
Urologists, gynecologists, nurses and other health care professionals
Dr. Frank Martens
Radboud University Medical Center
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Ms. Susan Woo
- Mr. Norman Dublin
- Mr. Warren Lo Hwa Loon
- Dr. Poongkodi Nagappan
- Mr. Rajeentheran Suntheralingam
The maximum attendance for this training course is 50 participants.
The registration fee includes 2x overnight stay in a hotel, 1x dinner and 2x lunches.
For more information, please call +31 53 4803700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER
Email email@example.com to request an invitation/registration form.
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP