GI Motility 2018 Upper & Lower GI Workshop – Singapore
9th Annual GI Motility course at the National University Hospital in Singapore, a practice-based course on upper and lower GI function testing, with emphasis on Esophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM), 24-hour ambulatory Impedance-pH monitoring and High Resolution Anorectal Manometry (HRAM).
You can attend the whole course or choose for the upper or lower GI program:
- March 6-9 – Full program
- March 6-7 – HRAM
- March 8-9 – HRM & Impedance-pH
- Basic principles of and indications for upper and lower GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Interactive demonstrations of HRAM test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, Normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, fecal incontinence & other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Systems Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility, pH reflux examinations & lower GI function testing.
Dr. Reuben Wong, Prof Dr. André Smout, Dr. Ridzuan Farouk, Dr. Mark Scott and Dr. Emma Carrington.
For more information or to register call Ms. Su Ha: +31 53 4803700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.