- This event has passed.
Esophageal HRM & Impedance-PH
Arjan Bredenoord, MD and Jac Oors, RN
To gain knowledge of upper GI function testing through understanding the theoretical workings of these tests and their practical applications.
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility and pH reflux examinations.
- Basic principles of and indications for upper GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, and other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Hands-on practice in using the MMS systems and catheters
- Systems Troubleshooting
- Participants are encouraged to present their own patient cases followed by discussion
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP
Email/Fax – Call Ms. Larissa van der Tuin at +31 53 4803700 or email email@example.com.Register