Esophageal HRM & Impedance-pH Course
17th edition of the practice-based course on upper GI function testing, with the emphasis on esophageal High Resolution Manometry (HRM) and 24-hour ambulatory Impedance-pH monitoring.
- Basic principles of, and indications for upper GI function testing
- Live demonstrations of HRM and Impedance-pH test procedures
- Test protocols and analysis of results
- Clinical Interpretation of findings, normal values and important publications
- Case discussions, e.g. patient cases with achalasia, distal esophageal spasm, reflux symptoms, belching, and other abnormalities
- Hands-on practice in editing and report generation
- Hands-on practice in using the Laborie/MMS systems and catheters
- Systems Troubleshooting ‘What to do when things go wrong’
- Participants are encouraged to present their own patient cases followed by discussion
Physicians, nurses and other health care professionals with basic knowledge of esophageal motility and impedance-pH reflux examinations.
Dr. Arjan Bredenoord and Jac Oors, RN
For more information or to register call Ms. Su Ha: +31 53 4803700 or e-mail email@example.com.