- This event has passed.
2.5-Day Urodynamics Course
Comprehensive course designed for doctors, nurses and technicians who have some experience in urodynamics and would like to become more knowledgeable about physiology, technique, testing and diagnostics.
This course offers 11.7 contact hours of Continuing Education Credit through the California Board of Registered Nursing.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Instruction on technique
- Recognition and correction of artifacts
- Hands-on experience and interpretation of results
- Observation of live patient studies
Clinicians with some experience (6 months to 1 year minimum)
Mikel Gray, PhD
11.7 contact hours for nurses and nurse types
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click the Register button below
- Under the RSVP tab, enter the number of registrants
- Enter participant(s) information
- Click confirm RSVP